- 2013 (59)
- 2012 (444)
- A Letter to the Lord
- Psalms 23
- My Top 10 Kids Halloween Movies
- My Top 10 Halloween Movies
- Closet Monsters and Owl A Glow
- Mac & Cheese Spooky Eyeballs
- Brain Dip
- Day 7 God's Promise Strength Col1:10-12
- Happy Birthday to My Sister, Best Friend, and Part...
- Want a Book!
- It's Your Time by Joel Osteen
- Day 6 God's Promise Strength Nehemiah 8:10
- Free Brag Book Template
- Happy 2nd Anniversary
- Bobbie's Internet Meanderings 10-27-11
- Day 5 God's Promise Strength Ephesians 6:10 & 13
- Witches Brew Cupcakes
- Gluten Free Smrties Meringue Cookies
- Last Minute Halloween Costumes
- The Winner Is!
- Day 4 God's Promise Strength Philippians 4:13
- Bat-O-Lanterns & Spirit Jugs
- Day 3 God's Promise Strength Ephesians 3:16-17
- Internet Meanderings- No Offense Intended
- Brownie Coffins
- Earth Worm Delights
- Day 2 God's Promise Strength Daniel 10:19
- NEW MOON GIVEAWAY!
- Bobbie's Internet Meanderings 10-23-11
- Stop The Bullying!
- Witch Pumpkin and Ghost
- Eye Ball Punch
- Sermon Sunday
- Day 1 God Promises of Strength Ps18:2
- God Is Everywhere ALL The Time Isaiah 40 :26 & 27
- Bobbie's Internet Meanderings- 10-21-11
- Pumpkin Mousse!
- Funny Friday
- Bobbie's Internet Meanderings 10-20-11
- October Breast Cancer Awareness
- Halloween and Bath/Body Recipes
- Bobbie's Internet Meanderings- 10-19-11
- The Choice By Nicholas Sparks
- God is Almighty Isaiah 40:15-25
- Serenity Prayer
- My Take On Bullying
- Raising Children Can Be Painful!
- Bobbie's Internet Meanderings- 10-18-11
- It does get better! I promise!
- Footprints In The Sand
- God Is All Knowing Isaiah 40:13-14
- Questions Again! Really
- The Pirate Queen Giveaway
- Not Alone
- The Pirate Queen
- Friends and Kids
- Shaky Grounds
- The Eye
- God is Creator Isaiah 40:12
- Better Than Sex Cake
- Who the Hell am I?
- Cheddar Crusted Chicken with Smooshy Applesauce
- Holiday Cookie Swap
- God is Shepherd Isaiah 40:11
- Willing Myself
- God is Ruler Isaiah 40:10
- Pumpkin Cheesecake by Paula Deen
- Halloween Themed Craft Ideas
- bringing Up Girls Dr.James Dodson
- God is Eternal Isaiah 40:8
- Isaiah 25:9
- Baxter and Bookmark
- Full of Promise and Hope
- Deep Fried Apple Pies-- By Paula Deen
- Isaiah 40:29-31
- My Projects!
- Ask the Daughter
- Love Thyself...Really?
- October Theme- Bullying
- Kids Corner
- Ask The Mother.
- Recipe Corner coming soon :D
- Ask the Wife
- Craft Closet
- Please pardon our dust :D
- 2010 (45)
- 2009 (94)
Advertising (1) Ask the Daughter (1) Ask the Mom (1) Ask the Wife (1) Awards (2) Bible Scripture (1) Birthday Notes (2) Blessings (6) Blog Hop (2) Bobbie's Corner (22) Bobbie's Internet Meanderings (12) book reviews (10) Christmas Ideas (1) Contests (1) Coupon Me (1) Craft Closet (12) Disclosure Policy (1) Dorks (5) Everyday Life (19) Faith (3) Finished Projects (5) Freebies (3) Friendship and Wisdom (7) Fun (1) Funnies (1) Give Aways (23) Guest Posts (4) Holiday Cookie Recipe Swap (1) Ideas (1) Inspiration (52) Joy (5) Kids Corner (8) Kindness (1) Life Quotes (1) Love Thyself (4) My Journey (11) NEW IDEAS (1) Older Posts (4) parenting (3) Personal (1) Prayer Requests (1) Prayers (1) Recipe Corner (21) Recipes (22) Requests (1) Reviews (7) Scriptures (51) Self Esteem (1) Sofia (2) Thanks (1) Thanksgiving (1) Throwback Thursday (1) Winners (2)
Powered by Blogger.
Tuesday, October 18, 2011
8:35 PM | Posted by Bobbie Seacrist | | Edit Post
Wolf Girl here!
I am here to talk about bullying. Bullying is a serious matter and needs to be stopped. There are different types of bullying. Cyber bullying, where you use the internet to harass someone, and physical bullying where you mentally or physically abuse someone.
When you are bullied you may feel worthless or stupid. You may feel hated, ugly, or other types of emotions. The best thing you can do is not give into those emotions. Just ignore them and if it keeps happening tell someone! Your parents, your teacher, a counselor or anyone you trust! Stand up for yourself and do not tolerate it! I have been bullied all my life. I was very upset and depressed because I felt like there was no reason to go on with my life. Sometimes I wanted to take a gun and end my life just to escape the torture I went through every day. Then in 7th grade my friend K, went to the counselor and told her how I was feeling. She got me help and I realized that there really was someone out there that cared about me!
I got the help I needed and got better. Remember one thing, you are never alone. Someone really does love you; there are people in your life that love you. Don’t listen to the bullies! They are just haters that are jealous of everyone around them! Please stay strong because I care for you and there are people in your life that care for you. It will get better, I am proof of that! I promise and Wolf Girl always keeps her promises! This is just a blip in your life. Like my mom says “In 10 years none of the kids you go to school with will even matter. The bullies won’t matter because you will have moved on.” So keep that in mind because you have your whole life ahead of you! Live it for you and forget about what everyone says!
Labels: Kids Corner
If you would like to team up for a give away or have a product you would like for us to review please do not hesitate to contact us! We love interacting with our blogging friends and feel that when we work together it is a win/win situation! You can contact us at: