- 2013 (59)
- 2012 (444)
- A Letter to the Lord
- Psalms 23
- My Top 10 Kids Halloween Movies
- My Top 10 Halloween Movies
- Closet Monsters and Owl A Glow
- Mac & Cheese Spooky Eyeballs
- Brain Dip
- Day 7 God's Promise Strength Col1:10-12
- Happy Birthday to My Sister, Best Friend, and Part...
- Want a Book!
- It's Your Time by Joel Osteen
- Day 6 God's Promise Strength Nehemiah 8:10
- Free Brag Book Template
- Happy 2nd Anniversary
- Bobbie's Internet Meanderings 10-27-11
- Day 5 God's Promise Strength Ephesians 6:10 & 13
- Witches Brew Cupcakes
- Gluten Free Smrties Meringue Cookies
- Last Minute Halloween Costumes
- The Winner Is!
- Day 4 God's Promise Strength Philippians 4:13
- Bat-O-Lanterns & Spirit Jugs
- Day 3 God's Promise Strength Ephesians 3:16-17
- Internet Meanderings- No Offense Intended
- Brownie Coffins
- Earth Worm Delights
- Day 2 God's Promise Strength Daniel 10:19
- NEW MOON GIVEAWAY!
- Bobbie's Internet Meanderings 10-23-11
- Stop The Bullying!
- Witch Pumpkin and Ghost
- Eye Ball Punch
- Sermon Sunday
- Day 1 God Promises of Strength Ps18:2
- God Is Everywhere ALL The Time Isaiah 40 :26 & 27
- Bobbie's Internet Meanderings- 10-21-11
- Pumpkin Mousse!
- Funny Friday
- Bobbie's Internet Meanderings 10-20-11
- October Breast Cancer Awareness
- Halloween and Bath/Body Recipes
- Bobbie's Internet Meanderings- 10-19-11
- The Choice By Nicholas Sparks
- God is Almighty Isaiah 40:15-25
- Serenity Prayer
- My Take On Bullying
- Raising Children Can Be Painful!
- Bobbie's Internet Meanderings- 10-18-11
- It does get better! I promise!
- Footprints In The Sand
- God Is All Knowing Isaiah 40:13-14
- Questions Again! Really
- The Pirate Queen Giveaway
- Not Alone
- The Pirate Queen
- Friends and Kids
- Shaky Grounds
- The Eye
- God is Creator Isaiah 40:12
- Better Than Sex Cake
- Who the Hell am I?
- Cheddar Crusted Chicken with Smooshy Applesauce
- Holiday Cookie Swap
- God is Shepherd Isaiah 40:11
- Willing Myself
- God is Ruler Isaiah 40:10
- Pumpkin Cheesecake by Paula Deen
- Halloween Themed Craft Ideas
- bringing Up Girls Dr.James Dodson
- God is Eternal Isaiah 40:8
- Isaiah 25:9
- Baxter and Bookmark
- Full of Promise and Hope
- Deep Fried Apple Pies-- By Paula Deen
- Isaiah 40:29-31
- My Projects!
- Ask the Daughter
- Love Thyself...Really?
- October Theme- Bullying
- Kids Corner
- Ask The Mother.
- Recipe Corner coming soon :D
- Ask the Wife
- Craft Closet
- Please pardon our dust :D
- 2010 (45)
- 2009 (94)
Advertising (1) Ask the Daughter (1) Ask the Mom (1) Ask the Wife (1) Awards (2) Bible Scripture (1) Birthday Notes (2) Blessings (6) Blog Hop (2) Bobbie's Corner (22) Bobbie's Internet Meanderings (12) book reviews (10) Christmas Ideas (1) Contests (1) Coupon Me (1) Craft Closet (12) Disclosure Policy (1) Dorks (5) Everyday Life (19) Faith (3) Finished Projects (5) Freebies (3) Friendship and Wisdom (7) Fun (1) Funnies (1) Give Aways (23) Guest Posts (4) Holiday Cookie Recipe Swap (1) Ideas (1) Inspiration (52) Joy (5) Kids Corner (8) Kindness (1) Life Quotes (1) Love Thyself (4) My Journey (11) NEW IDEAS (1) Older Posts (4) parenting (3) Personal (1) Prayer Requests (1) Prayers (1) Recipe Corner (21) Recipes (22) Requests (1) Reviews (7) Scriptures (51) Self Esteem (1) Sofia (2) Thanks (1) Thanksgiving (1) Throwback Thursday (1) Winners (2)
Powered by Blogger.
Monday, October 17, 2011
5:26 PM | Posted by Cissy | | Edit Post
I wrote a post once labeled Questions once. Someone came with a reply that went something like this:
"I've been in this situation many times before. But what I learned after the experience is that it is really tiring to question every bad things that's been happening. Honestly, my only advise for you is just to stop with the questions. Things happens for a good reason, you may not see it now but one day you'll appreciate the hardships you've been through." At the time I honestly could say that she didn't know me or me situation, but today I can say "Thank You."
It was some of the best advice that she could have given me at the time.
Questions to God usually arise when things are at their worst in your life. And as I admitted in an earlier post I asked( and yes, sometimes still do) God where are you at. What I have realized is that the presence of hardship does not mean that God is absent. God is still very much there. He isn't hiding. He wants us to feel his presence and his love, but what happens is we assume he isn't there and we become blind to him. But if we take God at his word we will see him in everything and everywhere. Then his presence makes all of those problems seem SMALL!
If you would like to team up for a give away or have a product you would like for us to review please do not hesitate to contact us! We love interacting with our blogging friends and feel that when we work together it is a win/win situation! You can contact us at: